mardi 12 avril 2016

Tbilissi - Sadahko

Tbilissi - Sadahko 70km

Leila and I (Moritz) left Tbilisi on the morning of the 6th of april. Before our departure I talked to a man from China (I have forgotten his name) who is walking to Turkey! I wish him all of luck and a good time. Kim was a little ill and we decided that we would meet him the next day in Sadakhlo near the Armenian boarder. It was really easy to leave Tiblisi, we just had to follow the river ... (and Leila is an expert in navigation as well). We cycled some kilometers on the highway again, jolly good! On the way we ate ice cream near an old sowjet air base with an old Mig fighter jet as monument.
We decided to camp that night and found a nice spot on a hill just near the road but well hidden. The farmer who owned this land was nearby plowing his field with a spade by hand (!) and we asked him if we could camp on the hill. He was very hospitable and we had a good chat. Later that day I also took some selfies with his employee.
When we climbed the small hill we saw a turtle. We thought that it had escaped somewhere. I decided to go for a walk and then saw three more turtles, two of them were even mating! :) I also encountered three snakes, a green one and two black ones. They were about 30  cm long and poisonus as the farmer explained to me later. Therefore I wached my step carefully!
As the sun dropped the farmers were collecting their cattle, some of them on horses. What a day, we were really exhausted and after some pasta we soon went to bed.










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire